Ever heard this saying before?
Well I have and it’s not necessarily true since I got engaged in Las Vegas and now that I’m back in Mexico I remain engaged… wtf!
Apparently that would be a bad thing but on this occasion I think it’s fantastic.
So let’s roll up our sleeves and get to the core of what happened up there (or at least most of it).
Impossible To Tell You All About It
I took a lot of written and mental notes of the things that happened throughout this experience in Las Vegas and after realizing I have around 8 gb of recorded video and about 470+ pictures it’s just impossible for me to tell you all about it.
I thought I could just record a video summarizing the whole thing and I think I spoke about 1/5 of the things I did there and the video resulted in 34 minutes long so nobody is going to watch that either.
As I learnt so many things, have so many ideas, so many videos, the only thing that comes to my mind are these points:
- I can show you a few pictures about the experience
- Tell you the three most important things I learned about this
- Let you know where I’m going to now
- Upload all the videos I think are cool enough (including the super long one I just recorded)
- And let you know the power of writing things down
So let’s get it started! Continue Reading →