Hey party people,
I didn’t send an e-mail broadcast yesterday about my latest post.
I am seriously thinking on quitting blogging for good to focus on product creation.
But today I was thinking how can I teach you about wordpress, themes and customization when I don’t have a blog?
That would be a valid point but still, for a lot of my projects I’ll be using wordpress so I still would be good in that area but honestly, I think I can still keep this blog and just update it about once a week.
That number will decrease with time to maybe once every 15 days or even once a month, I’m not sure yet.
But I promise I will share the most ridiculous amazing information EVER on the internet.
Not because I’m that good but because I believe that sharing with you an actual way to make money would be far better instead of teaching you all the small details about blogging.
With that said, I recorded a quick video yesterday and I want to show you what you can do in case you have a spare monitor and a video card with two video outputs.
Not going to get fancy, this is just a fun thing to do.
Second Monitor With Your Main Computer Video
I was using this for a webinar with John Thornhill yesterday but you should know by now that whenever you’re on a webinar, you should get rid of all distractions.
If the webinar sucks, then maybe you CAN do other things or even close it, it’s common sense.
A few Great Uses For Using An Extra Monitor
These are a few of things I normally do, but you can use this as you need.
- Video playback (when I need to learn something)
- Webinars (pay attention when you’re on these!)
- Written How To’s (easier to follow up without leaving my coding screen)
- Gaming (been a while since I stopped gaming but this would be an AWESOME feature for gaming)
- Live TV (I don’t watch TV but I do watch soccer matches from time to time)
- Video Editing
- Tele Prompter (I have never used a Tele prompter before and I’m terrible speaking on camera but I still want to learn that technique, still haven’t made any experiments yet)
Well there you go, hope this was fun!
Speak to you guys very soon and well, I think I need to start writing an awesome book for you right now, take care and hasta luego!
Those two guys are DA BOMB, you really should check them out.