Okay today is Friday (did I just sound like Rebecca Black? LOL I certainly hope not!)
And while I know that most of you are already shutting your computers off and are most likely going to check this update until tomorrow…
I still know I promised you that I would be publishing something new today so I’m just going to do that, keep this article very short, sweet and straight to the point.
This is about Video Marketing.
Ever heard the phrase “an image is worth a thousand words”?
Well a video is worth even more than a thousand words and also…
- Has more weight on the search engines
- Captures your viewer’s attention quicker
- Gives that feeling of “knowing you” in a very short time
- Shows your own unique voice to your audience
- Allows you to be instantly branded as an authority (if done correctly)
- And many more benefits but let’s just stick with these for now
Many people are doing videos these days.
Almost everyone knows how to do a basic video with Screenflow or Camtasia, add some titles, maybe even throw in some music as intro/outro and voilá, you are doing great videos already!
So I spent some time studying how the pro’s do it and do you want to know why they can charge a lot for their products?
It is just not the content… They actually say the same things everyone else says! Continue Reading →