I don’t know if you missed me or not since the latest post I wrote (productivity hack: the lockdown method) was published a month ago but I’m finally back and getting my creativity juices ready to flow!
There’s a lot that can happen in 30 days so instead of telling you all my adventures so far, I’ll give you the most important things that happened…
- I got interviewed by Aweber and earned $50 for my time with them (great people!)
- The Marketing With Sergio blog is going under some heavy changes (I’ll explain below)
- I’m changing something regarding Affiliate Marketing on this blog…
- I’m finally writing a short book with a “twist” to give away
- Including a video campaign as a “freebie” for branding
- Why you should pass the marketing funnel of death as soon as possible
- And I also have a few extra things to write about so keep on reading!
The AWeber Interview
I definitely root for the Aweber team and even though I know some people don’t feel the same about them, I have nothing against this company or their services, I just think they are great! Continue Reading →